Please contact me for pricing on personalization, or special requirements via text, call, or an e-mail. Please feel free to contact me via text, call, or e-mail to place an order. Orders can be picked-up, shipped out COD, or paid by VENMO (VENMO is an app used to transfer funds - the order will ship after funds have cleared). Please contact me using the form below, or email@example.com **Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please note when shipping COD there are costs attached to this method of shipping.
Safety And Burning Tips
I want you to experience the maximum enjoyment and pleasure from my candles. I take great pride in making them using only the finest quality ingredients and materials. However, it's very important that you burn candles responsibly to ensure their safe use. Please follow these guidelines
* Remove all packaging before lighting.
• Place on a protected, heat-resistant, dry surface, away from anything that can catch fire, and out of reach of children and pets. Use holders designed for the particular candle style.
• Keep wick(s) trimmed to 1/8 inches at all times.
• If smoking occurs, blow candle out. Trim wick(s), remove trimmings, and relight.
• Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible material. Keep the wick centered.
• Avoid burning candles in drafts.
• Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep them within sight at all times.
• Keep all matches and lighters out of the reach of children.
• Teach everyone in the family the rules of safe candle use.
• Handle with care; glass containers are fragile. Avoid glass-to-glass contact when removing or replacing the lid. Do not use if the jar is cracked, chipped or scratched. Do not refill with wax.
• Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the jar. The jar may become hot. Handle carefully.
• If smoking occurs, check for drafts or high traffic areas, which may cause flame to flicker and smoke. Also, be sure that the wick is no longer than 1/8". If it is, extinguish, trim to 1/8", and relight.
• To minimize wax left on the sides of the jar, burn 3 hours at a time; it is normal for some wax to be left. The amount will vary per color, fragrance and burning conditions.
• Prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface by discontinuing use when 1/2" of wax remains. Only burn in a suitable holder, or on a plate or other fire and heat resistant surface.
• Extinguish carefully before replacing the lid.
• When wax pool reaches the candle's edge, extinguish flame and allow candle to harden before relighting. This will prevent dripping.
• Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.
• Never place directly on furniture. Only burn in/on an appropriate holder.
• To prevent possible dripping: avoid drafts, excessive vibrations or nearby heat sources.
• Be sure tapers are straight, and set them firmly in their holders.
• Trim the taper's wick to 1/8" before lighting.
Scented Tea Lights
• Do not burn in an enclosed space like a potpourri pot.
• If wick smokes or builds up carbon, extinguish flame and remove the carbon before relighting.
Votive Candles without glass container.
• Burn only in/on an appropriate holder. Do not burn freestanding.
Note: Heaven Sent Candles will not be held responsible for misuse of candles. Use as directed and follow the safety guidelines, Heaven Sent candles will not be held responsible for any damages that may be caused by the use of Heaven Sent Candles. Please read these guidelines, throughly and understand the precautions necessary.